TDP Development Ltd is a controller for the personal data we process, unless it has been otherwise stated.
We ask that you do not send us any personal data about another individual without their permission.
For general enquiries, you can contact us via phone, email or, by post.
Our registered office address is:
TDP Development Ltd
Suite 137 D Mill
Tel: 01422 347560
What information is being collected?
When you visit our website, we do not collect or store any of your information, unless you use the contact form provided.
How will we use the information you provide?
When you submit an initial enquiry via the contact form or the email address detailed previously, TDP Development will only use this information to respond to these enquiries appropriately. When you enter into a contract, your personal information will be kept to maintain sufficient communication and to meet our obligations to you, the client. These will be laid out in the contract.
TDP Development will not pass on any of your personal information to a third-party company unless otherwise permitted, to complete the work.
Legal Basis for Processing Data
TDP Development’s lawful basis for processing your data is, generally, with regard to consent or a contractual agreement, between TDP Development, as the data controller, and our Client.
Whereby a legitimate interest forms the lawful basis for processing personal information, TDP Development applies a three-part test:
- Purpose test – Is there a legitimate interest to process personal information?
- Necessity test – Is the processing necessary to achieve that purpose?
- Balancing test – do the individual’s interests override the legitimate interest, with relation to their rights and freedoms?
For example, the use of psychometrics is a shared legitimate interest as we TDP, generally use the findings to inform a professional and informative 1-1 with individuals.
Anonymised statistical psychometric data is then given to the client in order for them to use the findings to further plan for the future development of their employees.
TDP Development’s data retention policy
Any personal data TDP obtain, store or use will be kept for a period of 12 months after the contract with our Clients has ended. This information is kept securely and in line with the guidelines laid out in the GDPR.
Data Protection Rights
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal data
- The right to access your personal data and supplementary information
- The right to rectification if personal data is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to be forgotten, by having personal data deleted or removed on request, where it is no longer necessary for TDP Development to continue processing your personal data
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data. For example, if you, the data subject, considers the processing of your personal data to be unlawful or the data inaccurate
- The right to data portability allowing you to obtain and reuse your data for your own purposes, in a common format
- The right to object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing, research or statistical purposes.
Data protection Officer (DPO) Contact details
If you have any queries about this privacy notice, or with regard to the handling processes of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO).
You can find contact details for our DPO below:
Name: Lucy Todd
Address: Suite 137 D Mill
Tel: 01422 347560